BrainBread 2 is a shooter game.
Release date: 21 July 2016
Developer: Reperio Studios
If you are reading this, you probably want to download BrainBread 2 torrent. On this page you can do it for free, without registration and other difficulties. Also here you can read a brief description of the game, view screenshots and the release date of this project. Please note that the link to the .torrent file will be available soon after the game’s release.
BrainBread 2, which is also previously known as BrainBread: Source, is a spiritual successor of BrainBread 1. This project have been under development hell since 2006, and its development has halted numerous times due lack of teamwork or vision within the team.
BrainBread 2 includes 5 diffetent gamemodes:
- Story: Focuses on story based gameplay, progress by doing specific quests or side-quests to increase your chance of survival!
- Objective: Focuses on small & simple objectives, this is a casual/chill gamemode based on the original BrainBread, if you want a pure BrainBread experience you can enable a server command to force it to vanilla BrainBread mode. In this mode you can also play as a zombie and as a human you can get infected. The zombie’s objective is to prevent the humans from progressing, when you get a certain amount of kills you will be able to respawn as a human again, or if you die too many times. All of this can be regulated by the server owner.
- Arena: This is a wave based gamemode, similar to ‘Survival’. You have limited respawns and when you die you’ll respawn after X amount of seconds. Everyone respawns at the same time, certain maps may allow certain amount of retries for a wave, if you fail too many times you have to do everything over again. This mode is very action-packed, you better be flexible.
- Elimination: A Humans VS Zombies gamemode, first team to reach the fraglimit wins! In this mode you respawn individually, however if everyone on your team is dead your team will be ‘Exterminated’, which means the round is over. The opposite team gains a certain amount of points by exterminating the other team, this is an effective way to gain points but it is hard to achieve if there’s many players. In this mode you’ll also trigger a team perk if your team gets a certain amount of kills, your team will be blessed with some helpful skill for a certain amount of seconds.
- Deathmatch: A PvP gamemode, solely for humans. Featuring classic old-school powerups, increased speed and flexibility! As well as an announcer which will try to salute you or make fun of you if you fail too much!