Planetary Prospectors: A.R.M.


Planetary Prospectors: A.R.M. is a action game.

Release date: September 2015
Developer: Nefarious Dimensions
Platform: PC
Genre: Action
Language: English

On this page you can download Planetary Prospectors: A.R.M. torrent! This is a full version game for PC. All games from our site available for download absolutely free and without registration, the link is below the description. Before downloading you can read the description of the game and see screenshots.

Detailed description:

In the year 2068 CE, 95% of Earth’s population was eradicated by an iron ore based asteroid. The remaining 5% of the population was hiding in deep underground bases, or on S-142 the mining colony on Mars.

It’s now the year 2246 CE, a time of Peace and Prosperity, humans have reached a pinnacle in time, achieving vast technological abundance. The ‘gold rush’ in space has begun! Mega Mining Corporations and many independent prospectors have entered the race to collect the most minerals and become the wealthiest miners in the galaxy.

Live the life of an everyday average Joe or Jane deep space asteroid miner, that wakes up everyday to mine asteroids for a mega mining corporation. Now that the time of abundance has past, and greed and hoarding has caused 99.9% of the remaining humanity as debt slaves, forcing many to work as space miners “space truckers”, trying to scrape by collecting minerals, in hopes of one day striking it rich with a payload that would allow once and for all, financial freedom, and escaping imprisonment as debt slaves.



1. Click Download Button and download .torrent file.
2. Open it with uTorrent or an alternative program.
3. Download and run the game setup file.
4. Following the instructions, download and install full version of Planetary Prospectors: A.R.M. for PC!
5. Enjoy!

1 оценка, среднее: 5,00 из 51 оценка, среднее: 5,00 из 51 оценка, среднее: 5,00 из 51 оценка, среднее: 5,00 из 51 оценка, среднее: 5,00 из 5 (1 votes, average: 5,00 out of 5)